Phone: +41 61 567 3730
Through our EASA Part M subpart G & I approval we provide excellent and highly flexible CAMO services to corporate & private clients.
Our service can be tailored to meet the individual needs of the customer and its fleet depending on its local regulatory requirements, operational environment and business expectations.
Through our consequently customer-oriented approach and positioning between your operation and selected maintenance provider, we deliver improved levels of safety, dispatch reliability and cost savings. A proven benefit of well managed aircraft and their records is high asset value. When the time comes for lease return or aircraft sale, robust well managed records and associated documentation increases the value of your aircraft and/or dramatically eases its return to the leasing company.
Our CAMO staff are all experienced and highly competent, so when you work with us, you can always be assured of the highest levels of customer service and support. Such high levels of competence provides your operation with vastly improved management visibility and flexibility to plan maintenance where and when it is required.
Key service elements are:
- Aircraft and/or operator specific Maintenance Programme Compilation and Development
- Scheduled Maintenance Planning
- Associated Reliability Programs
- Airworthiness Directive Review and Implementation
- Service Bulletin Review and Implementation
- Life Limited Parts Control and Management
- Certificate of Airworthiness support (including Technical Review and Aircraft Survey)
- Subpart I Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) Service for EU registered aircraft
- Full Airworthiness Review Services for used imported aircraft to the EU
- Engine Condition Monitoring Services
- Management of Approved Modification and Repairs to EASA part 21 standards
Our CAMO Approval Schedule includes Airworthiness Management and ARC Review on a wide range of business aircraft, including e.g. Bombardier Global Express, Learjet, Embraer Legacy, Gulfstream and Dassult Falcon Series:
Please check our Approval Schedules for more details:
(click to download)